The internet is a wonderful tool. Now with access to beautiful & inspirational images from Houzz, Traditional Home, Home & Garden sites, blogs & other design web sites, inspiration is everywhere.
But the big question is, How do I creative my own beautiful spaces using these resourses? AND now there is E-design! Questions you should ask yourself...
1. How do I use these inspirational photos?
2. Will it work in my space?
3. Can I afford what I see on line?
4. Where do I find the products I see on line?
5. How do I measure my space?
6. What happens if I make a mistake?
7. Do I need a professional designer & if so, how do I work with one?
8. Is e-design for me?
9. How do I use e-design? Which one? What do I have to do & what do I get?
Contact Diane or join her in her workshop & get the up-to-date answers to your questions, "What is e-design, how to use it & is it for me?"